Exclusive self-catering lodges
Hide yourself away from the world in one of our exclusive self-catering lodges. We have 2 to choose from; Ezantsi and Phezulu.
The lodges have been designed with the ultimate comfort in mind, they're filled with all the the amenities that you'd expect from an international 4-star hotel, but with the personal service that only a small guest house can provide. The décor is modern, simple and stylish allowing the views and breathtaking surrounds to take centre stage.
Both lodges have fully equipped open plan kitchen and lounge with satellite TV & fireplace, 3 bedrooms, 2 or 3 bathrooms and a braai area in your own private garden. There’s also a large balcony from which you can enjoy panoramic views of False Bay & the Hottentots Holland Mountains.
The lodges are rated 4-star by the TGCSA.
- 3 bedrooms – sleeping a maximum of 6 people
- Lovely sea and mountain view
- Private gardens with braai/bbq area and outdoor furniture
- Private balcony with outdoor furniture
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- Kitchens are fully equipped with; oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer, kettle and toaster
- Lounges have a gas fireplace + private satellite TV (DStv hotel bouquette)
- Fans in summer
- Complimentary tea and coffee tray
- Private room safe
- International plug adaptors, hairdryer, bath & shower amenities
- Underfloor heating in the bedrooms
- Private washing machine
- Free Wi-Fi
All linen and towels, including beach towels are provided. Our housekeeping cleans the lodges from Monday till Saturday. Children of all ages are welcome and a babysitting service can be arranged. Maximum of 6 guests per lodge, unfortunately we do not have space for extra mattresses for additional people. Car hire, airport shuttle services and tours can be arranged on request.
Self-Catering Lodge Rates
1 January 2018 – 30 April 2018
1 or 2 people sharing: R2300 per night
3 people sharing: R2500 per night
4 people sharing: R2700 per night
5 people sharing: R2900 per night
6 people sharing: R3100 per night
1 May 2018 – 30 September 2018
1 or 2 people sharing: R2200 per night
3 people sharing: R2250 per night
4 people sharing: R2300 per night
5 people sharing: R2350 per night
6 people sharing: R2400 per night
1 October 2018 – 30 April 2019
1 or 2 people sharing: R2500 per night
3 people sharing: R2700 per night
4 people sharing: R2900 per night
5 people sharing: R3100 per night
6 people sharing: R3300 per night
We charge full occupancy (6 people sharing) during peak season (15 Dec – 15 Jan), irrespective of how many people are staying. Please note that there's a minimum stay of 2 nights in the self-catering lodges. During peak season the minimum stay is 14 nights, minimum stay during long weekends is 3 nights.
Email email@example.com or call +27 (0)21 858 1982
What's the difference between Ezantsi and Phezulu Lodges?
Not a great deal really. They're both the same size, and are decorated in the same style. They both sleep 6 but their layouts vary. Click on the floor-plans below for more details.
- Outdoor swimming pool (8.5 x 4 metres).
- Dining Room – home-made meals prepared by our own chef served on request. We’re open for dinner Mon-Sat and serve a set menu, advanced booking is necessary.
- Complimentary wifi.
- Guest Lounge and honesty bar in the Main Lodge.
- Massage treatments by our in-house therapist by arrangement.
- Large grounds - we're a 17 ha farm situated on a 260 ha wine and lifestyle farm. With over 20 km of hiking/bike trails, a large dam for swimming and a game farm with bontebok, springbok, eland, zebra and wilderbeast.
We require a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation (100% if you stay less than 2 nights). You can deposit the money by debit card, Visa or Master credit cards or you can do a bank transfer. Details will be supplied on a reservation email. The remaining 50% should be settled on arrival. After we receive your deposit, we will send you a confirmation email.
The small print
- Rates quoted in South African Rand (R).
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices include VAT @ 14% and tourism levies.
- Lodges are serviced daily, except Sunday.
- Children of all ages are welcome in the self-catering lodges.
- Each lodge sleeps a maximum of 6 people (no extra children / babies)
- All linen and towels, including beach towels are supplied.
- Self-catering rate does not include breakfast and/or dinner, but guests are welcome to join us for breakfast and/or dinner for an additional fee.